It's important that we're always honest about our performance
Customer happiness is at the core of what we do.
When we don't get things quite right, we work twice as hard to fix them.
Instead of hiding behind complicated processes, all our Customer Ambassadors aim to handle any queries quickly, so you can get on with the good things in life.
Our performance so far.
We always keep track of how many complaints we receive, so we can get better at what we do. We share this information with the energy regulator, Ofgem, every few months.
This helps us think energy, so you don't have to.
|Quarter||Complaints received||Received per 10,000 customers||Complaints resolved||Resolved per 10,000 customers||Resolved the same or next working day||Resolved in 8 weeks|
Common reasons for a customer contacting us to raise a complaint included:
- - Having trouble with their energy switch (for example, issues with their current supplier)
- - Their bills using estimated meter readings
- - Concerns about smart meters
- - Not fully understanding what to expect when switching suppliers, either directly, or through a third-party we use
We're using this feedback to make some improvements to how we do things, including:
- - Improving our onboarding process to make the customer journey clearer
- - Emphasising how important meter readings are
- - Making it clearer to customers what they can expect from us when it comes to smart meters